Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
Who are we?
Fujitsu General, is a leading supplier of air conditioning equipment in the Australian and New Zealand market with a fantastic product offering. However, we attribute our success to our incredible people, our strong culture, and the exceptional customer experience we provide.
Everything we do is centred around our values - Act Positively, Show Respect, Strive for Excellence, Safety First, Value Teamwork and Take Ownership known as PRESTO. Our values are not just a tick in the book, this is who we are.
Our Purpose as ‘Australia’s Favourite Air’ is to provide year-round comfort and control.
About the role.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented, driven, proactive and highly experienced Brand Manager, Trade Marketing to join our Marketing team located in Eastern Creek.
In this role, your core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Channel Managers (Retail / Dealer / Commercial) to grow share in each channel and execute all trade related activity, events, and incentive programs
- Utilise a strong analytical ability to measure, optimise and report on the performance of all Trade marketing campaigns against set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Accurate campaign budget tracking and forecasting
- Working with appointed Media agency in the development of effective Trade media strategies, plans, and reporting
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal stakeholders regarding the development, execution, and reporting of all Trade promotional activity
- Development / production of commercial case studies to showcase Fujitsu’s expertise
- Leveraging key sponsorship commitments and partnerships to achieve set B2B objectives
- Development of new and improved POS, signage, and merchandise
- Management of the co-operative advertising process and initial reviews against brand guidelines
- Supporting the State Managers in the planning and execution of Local Area Marketing Activities to drive market share in targeted areas
- Contribute to objective setting and marketing strategies, providing market and target audience insights
- Management of all Trade focused collateral, ad-hoc advertising and creative requests
- Manage day-to-day Trade PR requirements
- New Product Launch support
- Internal and External Communications
- Content planning, copy review and writing
The right fit?
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing in a similar position
- Extensive experience in Trade marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and flexible to change
- Photoshop, photo editing and video editing skills desirable
- Proactive team player
What’s in it for You?
- Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits program
- Great training and support
- Career development, is a key to our success and loyalty of our people.
- Onsite games room
- Ability to work from home
- Team Building Activities
- Work with a fantastic bunch of individuals
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and extensive background checks.
Fujitsu General is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage people with culturally diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.