Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
Who are we?
Fujitsu General, is a leading supplier of air conditioning equipment in the Australian and New Zealand market with a fantastic product offering. However, we attribute our success to our incredible people, our strong culture, and the exceptional customer experience we provide.
Everything we do is centred around our values - Act Positively, Show Respect, Strive for Excellence, Safety First, Value Teamwork and Take Ownership known as PRESTO. Our values are not just a tick in the book, this is who we are.
Our Purpose as ‘Australia’s Favourite Air’ is to provide year-round comfort and control.
About the role.
A rare opportunity has risen for a talented, driven, proactive and experienced Storeperson - Returned Goods to join our Safety and Supply Chain team located in Eastern Creek.
In this role, you will report to the Warehouse Manager and your core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring goods received or sent out from the Company are in good condition and correspond with the correct documentation to ensure accurate stocks/records are held and customer deliveries are dispatched on a right first time basis.
- Continued interest and participation towards Safety First mantra
- Maintain a clean and tidy warehouse with the minimum of product damage
- Receives product and reconciles it against paperwork/consignment note
- Performs a preliminary check of the stock to determine whether it can go into stock or for further assessment in the Workshop
- Processes returns through the Epicor and WMS system ensuring physical goods match the system entry.
- Raises stock transfers within the Epicor system ensuring physical stock matches the paperwork
The right fit?
- Minimum Certificate II in Warehousing
- LF - Forklift licence, proficient with Counterbalance and Reach Truck.
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication and organisational skills.
- Strong belief in our ‘Safety First’ Mantra
What’s in it for You?
- Attractive salary and comprehensive benefits program
- Great training and support
- Onsite games room
- Onsite carparking
- Weekly free fruit
- Free monthly and quarterly lunches
- Team building activities
- Work with a fantastic bunch of individuals
Shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and extensive background checks.
Fujitsu General is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage people with culturally diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.