Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
Discover an organisation united by values and an amazing culture enabling you to experience rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences, and fantastic people to work with while developing and expanding your career.
Here is why we need you...
We’re on the hunt for a Credit Controller to join the Finance & Credit arm of our business. This role is critical in being responsible for liaising with all employees and customers on a daily basis.
Here's what you'll do...
- Review established account's credit limits on a regular basis
- Prepare and compile various credit reports
- Receipting and allocation of customer's payments
- Carry out all credit investigation procedures as set out in the Company's written credit policy
- Prompt collection of due and overdue amounts to ensure that monthly collection targets are achieved
- Investigation and prompt resolution of customer's claims and unpaid/disputed invoices
Here's what you'll look like...
- Working knowledge of Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers.
- Ability to make decisions within the scope of the role
- Strong customer service focus
- A relationship builder - Ability to work in a team
Rewards, and Benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Fantastic employee benefits program
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
Fujitsu General actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities, and cultural identities.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our talent pool so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.