First introduced in 2017, the Fujitsu Internship Program is now an integral part of the company.
The 12-week program is available to talented and driven students completing their 3rd or 4th year of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and is conducted in our NSW, QLD, WA, VIC and SA offices on a full-time or part-time basis.
Working with the Fujitsu commercial team, you’ll observe the strategic planning of large and small-scale projects, and support them in generating sales and managing relationships with key stakeholders. You’ll work on real tasks, providing real value to the business and learning skills to take with you in your career. In some cases, our interns have progressed into permanent roles in our commercial team.
What you’ll learn as a Fujitsu intern
- How to identify and evaluate new project opportunities
- How to prepare presentations and conduct project negotiations with Consulting Engineers, Architects, Specifiers and Mechanical Contractors to achieve sales forecasts
- How Project Support teams can assist Business Managers (BMs) to source, quote and implement large projects
- How you apply your knowledge in thermodynamics and engineering mechanic principles to specify suitable products to meet our customers’ requirements
- How to project manage with consideration to scheduling and inventory fulfilment
- How to conduct field visits to consultants and building sites
- The operations and retail areas of a large and developed organisation.
The Fujitsu Internship Program is a fantastic stepping-stone for people who want to gain insight into the HVAC industry and expand their verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
All our interns are reimbursed for their travel expenses, as participants with access to a motor vehicle are preferred. Upon successful completion of the internship program, we’ll gladly write you a letter of recommendation.