Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
As a company that is a leading supplier of air conditioning equipment in the Australian market, it goes without saying that we offer fantastic products. However, we ultimately attribute our success to our people and the customer experience they provide.
Fujitsu General prides itself on our core values - Act Positively, Show Respect, Strive for Excellence, Safety First, Value Teamwork and Take Ownership (PRESTO). These values are reflected in our communications, activities and interactions and are the foundation for our extremely strong culture
About the Role.
A critical role in our Company, the Credit Team Leader ANZ is responsible for liaising with all employees and customers on a daily basis. Reporting to the Credit Manager ANZ, the right candidate will be pro-active, a strong communicator, excellent negotiator and relationship builder.
The positions main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, train, coach and lead a team of 3 across ANZ to deliver the best service outcomes.
- Examine and process applications for account opening, credit limit or any other change of credit terms in line with the Credit Policy.
- Ensure credit account applications and limit reviews on existing customers are processed in a prompt manner
- Assist the Sales Department to maximise sales by ensuring customer accounts are creditworthy at all times and established credit limits are consistent with our customer’s sales requirements.
- Build and maintain an effective team including manage performance, mentor, coach and develop.
- Collect credit information from various sources inter alia credit agencies, research firms, industry groups.
- Assist the Credit Manager - Australia and New Zealand prepare analysis and reports that ensure that monthly collection targets as set by GM, Finance and Credit in line with the company budget are achieved.
- Regularly oversee the performance of all customer’s accounts to ensure maximum collections and all accounts are paid in accordance with agreed terms.
- Monitor and follow-up payments in arrears
- A minimum of 5 years Credit experience
- Diploma or Certificate IV in Credit Management (desirable)
- Sound understanding of credit control policy and procedures
- Strong understanding of Credit Insurance requirements and obligations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers
- Intermediate of Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Good understanding of computer systems and display an ability to learn quickly
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a company that offers great training and support, collaborative team environment, comprehensive benefits program, onsite parking and dedication to employee retention, benefits and recognition. This includes an onsite gym, games room, fully equipped kitchen and more.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and extensive background checks.
Fujitsu General is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage people with culturally diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.