Balcatta, WA 6021
As a company that is a leading supplier of air conditioning equipment in the Australian market, it goes without saying that we offer fantastic products. However, we ultimately attribute our success to our people and the customer experience they provide.
Fujitsu General prides itself on our core values - Act Positively, Show Respect, Strive for Excellence, Safety First, Value Teamwork and Take Ownership (PRESTO). These values are reflected in our communications, activities and interactions and are the foundation for our extremely strong culture.
About the role.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with key external stakeholders and assist in the establishment and sales of the company's domestic and commercial air conditioning range.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting our Business Managers by preparing and delivering tenders and quotes to clients
- Liaising with the Sales Department to prepare presentations and negotiations with Engineers, Architects, Specifiers and Mechanical Contractors to achieve sales forecasts
- Identifying and evaluating new project opportunities to extend and develop the company's customer base
- Coordinating with key Operational and Logistic team members to ensure stock is delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Forecasting the needs of our clients and liaising with the Credit Department to increase their credit limit if required
To be successful in this position, you will possess
- Strong administration and computer skills (intermediate excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical Engineering graduate (desirable)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Apprentice/Mechanic (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your product knowledge of air-conditioners and be a part of a company that offers great training and support, an attractive salary and comprehensive benefits program. Career advancement, and development, is a key to our success and loyalty of our people.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and extensive background checks.
Fujitsu General is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud of our diverse workforce. We encourage people with culturally diverse backgrounds, LGBTIQ+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.