Terms & Conditions
Fujitsu General (Aust.) PTY Limited is the Administrator the Fujitsu General website which contains a dealer support section which houses a variety of electronic PDF files including Operation, Installation, Service, Service Instruction and Technical Manuals for Fujitsu General Products.
The Dealer Support Section is accessible via the Internet using the system user's email address and password that is selected by the System User at the time of registration for the Dealer Support Area and confirmed by Fujitsu General before use. Electronic PDF files housed in the Support area are created and delivered to System users by agreeing to the terms and conditions at the time of registration.
To be granted access to the System you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Log On Identifier and Password - You agree not to divulge your log on identifier email address and password that has been selected by you and authorised by Fujitsu General at the time of registration to any third party.
2. Use of System - You agree to use the System in the way that it was designed to be used.
3. Attempted Unauthorised Access - You agree to not attempt to access the System in any way other than the way in which instructed by Fujitsu General.
4. Intellectual Property - You agree that all elements of the Dealer Support Section of www.fujitsugeneral.com.au are the intellectual property of Fujitsu General Limited.
5. Intellectual Property - You agree that Fujitsu General Limited retains copyright over all electronic files that you extract from the System and that any use of such file for purposes other than prescribed by clause 6 is strictly prohibited.
6. Authorised Usage - You agree to use the electronic PDF Files extracted from the System for the exclusive use of Fujitsu General customers for the purpose of Selection, Installation and service of Fujitsu General products. The Material housed within the dealer support section is not in breach of any law and does not, in any way, slander, defame, or diminish the reputation of Fujitsu General, any distributor or supplier or System users that sells, supplies or service Fujitsu General products.
7. Access is at the Discretion of Fujitsu General - You acknowledge that it is at the complete discretion of Fujitsu General to allow you access to the Dealer Support Section. You agree that Fujitsu General may terminate this access for any reason at any time.
8. Reporting - You acknowledge that Fujitsu General makes reports based on details of what files you have downloaded from the Dealer Support Section for internal use.
9. Remedies for Breach - You acknowledge that damages are not a sufficient remedy for Fujitsu General for any breach of the undertakings in this agreement, and Fujitsu General is entitled to specific performance or injunctive relief (as appropriate) as a remedy for any breach or threatened breach by you, in addition to any other remedies available to Fujitsu General at law or in equity.
10. Remedies for Breach - You agree to indemnify Fujitsu General against any actions, proceedings, costs, claims, demands or liabilities which Fujitsu General may suffer in consequence of any breach by you of the undertakings or acknowledgments in this agreement.
11. Limitation of Liability - FUJITSU GENERAL GROUP WILL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PLACE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE SUBSITES BUT MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND/OR TIMELINESS. THE CONTENTS ON THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE SUBSITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS). FUJITSU GENERAL GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENTS ARE ERROR-FREE. FUJITSU GENERAL GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ECONOMIC LOSSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUES, OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF AND/OR RELATING TO THE ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE, THE SUBSITES OR LINKED SITES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Fujitsu General Group may change and/or alter the any or all Contents of this Website and/or the Subsites, including, without limitation, its structure, usage conditions, URL, and content or other information of this Website and/or the Subsites, and may suspend or discontinue the Service at any time without any prior notice. FUJITSU GENERAL GROUP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF AND/OR RELATING TO ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSAITE AND/OR THE SUBSITES.
12. Change to these Terms and Conditions - You acknowledge that Fujitsu General may amend these terms and conditions at any time and that by the action of accessing the Dealer Support area you are agreeing to the terms and conditions applicable at that time.