The purchase period for the Fujitsu Free Money promotion has now closed.
If you purchased an eligible Fujitsu product from 1st March to 31st July 2017, you have until 31st August 2017 to submit your claim. Claim amounts:
* $150 Pre-paid Visa card or Digital Reward with every Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System with a rated cooling capacity of 3.5kW or below
* $200 Pre-paid Visa card or Digital Reward with every Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Inverter Split System with a rated cooling capacity above 3.5kW
* $400 Pre-paid Visa card or Digital Reward with every Fujitsu Reverse Cycle Multi Split System or Ducted System
For a full list of eligible products and value of Pre-paid Visa card or Digital Reward, please click here. This promotion excludes all cool only systems.
How to Claim
1. Click the claim button below to complete your claim form online by 31/08/2017
3. You will need your indoor and outdoor model numbers and outdoor serial number to complete your claim.
3. Attach a scanned copy of your proof of purchase online (a valid tax invoice and transaction receipt) and submit your claim.
You will be asked to choose your reward when lodging your claim. If you select to receive a physical Pre-paid Visa card, it will be sent to you within 8 weeks from your claim approval notification email. If you select to receive a Digital Reward, you will receive your redemption code via email within 5 business days from your claim approval notification. You can check the status of your claim at anytime by simply clicking on the claim button below.
*Conditions apply. Please ensure you are familiar with the full terms and conditions which can be downloaded by clicking here.
ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS MUST HAVE BEEN PURCHASED BY 31st JULY, 2017. PRE-PAID VISA CARD OR DIGITAL REWARD MUST BE CLAIMED ONLINE BY 11:59PM AEST 31st AUGUST, 2017. RETAIN ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
Review your warranty details here.
Click here to see our latest promotions
Got a question about your air conditioner? Looking for your product manual?