Eastern Creek, NSW 2766
People & Culture Manager ANZ
Discover an organisation united by values and an amazing culture enabling you to experience rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences, and fantastic people to work with while developing and expanding your career.
Here is why we need you...
We’re on the hunt for a People and Culture Manager ANZ to join the P&C arm of our business. This role is critical to assist the Head P&C ANZ to further build the vision and customer service focus of the P&C team.
The P&C Manager will oversee and set the standard of excellence, be responsible for inspiring service levels, and lead projects from concept to completion. The P&C Manager we are looking for is both a manager and mentor, leading the team toward success and ultimately making Fujitsu General reach it’s goal of employer of choice.
Here's what you'll do...
- Champion the vision and values of Fujitsu General
- Represent P&C and contribute your strategic think as a member of the Collective Leadership Team
- Manage communication through our myFG platform
- Oversee the response and growth of the Asana helpdesk
- Prepare and deliver the results and follow up actions of the engagement surveys
- Manage the delivery of the end-to-end payroll process
- Assist with the annual remuneration review and goal process
- Work with internal customers to drive strategic goals and platform use
- Drive the training and development program, contributing towards succession and organisational development
- Assist with policies, monthly reporting, budgets and statistics
- Oversee the recruitment process including induction process
- Managing the performance improvement process with the aim of engaging and retaining team members
- Oversee the team’s compliance to procedures
- Manage the system review project and digital platforms
- Work closely with the Safety team to manage any work and non-work related injuries and safety training needs and compliance
Here's what you'll look like...
- Highly skilled in leading a team
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Communication skills second to none
- Excellent experience in generalist HR across all areas
- Be data and detail focused, as well as people focussed
Working as part of a close knit team you will have the opportunity to work with one of the best companies in the industry providing you with a varied and flexible work environment, practices and ongoing training and development.
Rewards, and Benefits
Our benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, as well as the people that matter the most in their lives.
On offer for the successful candidate along with a host of other employee benefits is:
- Fantastic employee benefits program
- Competitive base salary
- Provision of tools of trade
- Full training and support to ensure ongoing success
- Flexible working options
- Parental and family care benefits
If you’re curious, brave, and ready to leap into a career like no other, we’re ready to open our doors to you. Apply now.
Fujitsu General actively seeks to include and value the unique talents, perspectives, experiences, and contributions of all people. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, religions, genders, sexualities, and cultural identities.
If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our talent pool so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new opportunity comes up.